If you are moving to Kuwait for education or you are already living there and you are looking for Kuwait educational opportunities, then you should be prepared. Do a research on what Kuwait can offer you and what the Kuwaiti educational system is like. Kuwait is a beautiful place where you can do a lot with your education because the country invests a lot of resources into its students. You just have to work on yourself. After finishing your education, you can start your own business in Kuwait with the knowledge you will get. And if you want to expand your business, you will probably need business movers in Kuwait to make your dream come true.
List of Kuwaiti universities – where to study?
First of all, you need to know what the most popular universities in Kuwait are. We can help you find out. Do not waste your time and start researching your opportunities right away. So, let’s start.
It was established in 1966 and it is one of the most famous universities in Kuwait. You can learn a lot of interesting things from amazing teachers. It has 16 colleges such as the college of law, arts, education, sharia, and Islamic studies, business administration, etc. It depends on how you see yourself in the future and what you want to accomplish. Take advantage of Kuwait educational opportunities and improve your knowledge.
American University of Kuwait
The standards in this university are the same as in the USA and lectures are in English. This is great news for international students. Moreover, the students and professors have an amazing bond because the number of students is about 2100. And, the professors here try to make enough time to devote to each student individually. If you love mathematical finance or financial economics, this university in Kuwait is a perfect choice for you. After you are finished with your education here, you can work anywhere in the world.
The American University of the Middle East
The American University of Kuwait is one of the most popular and the biggest private university in Kuwait. It has high-tech labs, cafeteria, outdoor amphitheater, gym, opera house, etc. It offers programs in business and engineering. You will get the best education here. It has more than 9400 students and the fees are about 5000 KWD. If you want to study here, then you should prepare for moving to Kuwait by hiring reliable movers, packing your suitcases and seizing this opportunity.
Arab Open University
Another successful university is the Arab Open University. Here you can study English language and literature, business, marketing, economics, computer science, and accounting, too. They have a partnership with the Open University in the United Kingdom and an amazing program for your education.
Kuwait educational opportunities – levels
Like in any other country there are levels of education, as well as different types of education. Maybe it is different from the system in your country and you need to do some research.
- Pre-primary education is an education for 4-year-old kids and it lasts for two years. If you are a citizen of Kuwait, it is free.
- Primary education lasts for four years and public primary schools in Kuwait can be for boys and for girls, but this is not a rule for private schools. Do not worry about your kids’ primary education because there are 100 private schools for foreigners in Kuwait. Such as American schools, Indian, etc.
- After primary education, kids’ continue with intermediate education and it also lasts for four years.
- Secondary education in Kuwait lets the students decide what they want to do. They can prepare for future university studies or choose technical aiming for their future life and job. It takes four years to finish secondary education in Kuwait.
- Kuwait educational opportunities can offer you so much, so after secondary education, you can start obtaining higher education (Bachelor’s and Master’s degree). Kuwait University is the only public university in the country, but you have a lot of public universities.
- If you have a child with special needs, Kuwait has a special education for them. They have a strategy for providing the best for those students, too.
Moving to Kuwait for education
Education in Kuwait for international students is also very of high quality. If you want to move to Kuwait for education, first of all, you will need a moving company. Your move will probably be long distance, and it will be difficult to move all of your items by yourself. That is why you need to contact the best international movers Kuwait has to offer, and that is the first step in moving and preparing for the move. Moreover, you will need a student visa from your future college. Before your relocation, prepare all the required documents and check them twice. And you need to know that international students cannot work in Kuwait while they are studying. So, figure out whether moving to Kuwait for educational purposes is something you will be able to afford.
Reliable moving companies Easy Move Kuwait can help you with moving to Kuwait and with packing. But, before that, you should make a list of your priorities. You have a lot of Kuwait educational opportunities but, you can only choose one. So, how do you see yourself and what do you want to be in the future? Moving is an amazing experience, especially when it is for educational purposes. Be well-prepared for your move and good luck!