If you are planning to move to Kuwait, you must be wondering about the entertainment scene in this country. You might be planning to hire moving services Kuwait to move with your family or to move for a new job. Whatever the case, you will not regret meeting the vivid social scene it has to offer. Moving to Kuwait can be quite a big change, especially if you are moving from the USA or Europe. Cultural differences between Kuwait and western culture are pretty big. Before you hire reliable movers in Kuwait, take a look at some of the highlights of the nightlife in Kuwait.
Discover nightlife in Kuwait
This city has interesting architecture, great shopping venues and many other attractions to visit. Besides popular tourist locations and beautiful architecture, you have to meet the extravagant nightlife in Kuwait. Considering the differences between the western culture and the one in this city, you might not expect such a vivid nightlife in Kuwait. On one hand, your instincts might be right. What you can expect from nightlife in Kuwait is to spend time with friends and discover amazing food. If you are looking for a disco club, you’ll find out that most of them are low-key. On the other hand, nightlife in Kuwait can be quite charming in its own way.
The most interesting part of nightlife in Kuwait is that it also includes shopping. The best way to enjoy shopping is taking a walk along the seashore. A relaxing moonlight walk will reveal many different shopping options, especially for the ladies. If you are looking to buy a new dress or some art piece to decorate your home, you’ve come to the right place. In Kuwait City, you will find anything from malls, restaurants, and small local shops.
If you feel like going to a party after shopping on the vivid Kuwait streets, you can stop by a local live music venue. Most of the places with live music shows in Kuwait are local hotels, diners and other hospitality objects. However, typical western-culture bars and clubs are relatively rare to find. However, there are some interesting venues to visit. Before hiring professional packing service Kuwait, keep reading and find out more about enjoying the nightlife in Kuwait.
Nightclubs and bars in Kuwait
For some toursits, its good to mention that alcholic drinks are forbidden in this city. However, nightlife in Kuwait offers many different forms of entertainment. For example, you can try Kuwait’s royal smoking experience. The smoking device is called “hubble-bubble” and you can find it in many bars. The smoke you draw goes through the pipe with different fruit-flavored mixtures. Besides smoking, you can visit a bar and enjoy some great cocktails. Even though they are alcohol-free, you will enjoy it for sure. Cocktails in Kuwait are made of fresh fruit juice and different flavors of ice cream.
- The Hard Rock Cafe Kuwait City is probably the closest thing to a nightclub in Kuwait City. It is in a perfect location – right in the marina complex in the Arabian Gulf Street. The Hard Rock Café in Kuwait is right in the center of the vivid shopping and entertainment area of the city. The best part of this club is the amazing view from the roof. Also, this venue offers its guests live music shows 7 days a week.
- Sky Lounge is one of the most beautiful bars in Kuwait City. Its location is the top hat of the Radisson Blue hotel. Sky Lounge is famous for its breathtaking panoramic view of the sea. The terrace is full of comfortable lazy bags and sofas that will make anyone feel like a true hedonist. On the top of everything, you should not miss sundown watching from this bar.
- Tche tche café is one of the most popular places to smoke the “shisha”. It’s a type of syrupy tobacco that you inhale through the water pipe. Smoking shisha is one of the main social activities when it comes to nightlife in Kuwait.
Live music venues in Kuwait
Most of the places in Kuwait that offer live music shows are large international hotels. These hotels have popular restaurants and bars where you can enjoy live music shows and other entertainment. Here are some of the most popular live music venues in Kuwait.
- Edo is an unusual venue that is popular because of the live jazz sessions. Also, this is one of the rare venues where you can come and try sushi while listening to a good quality live jazz show. Edo is essentially a Japanese restaurant that is set in the beautiful villa from the 1950s.
- Al Ahmadi at Crowne Plaza Hotel is one of the most popular restaurants in Kuwait City. It is perfect for newcomers since it offers international cuisine mixed with live music shows. The best part is that you can visit it with children and enjoy the all-you-can-eat buffet.
- Le Tarbouche is a perfect restaurant to visit if you’re a fan of Lebanese cuisine. Just as the other famous restaurants in Kuwait City, this one is located in the hotel. To be more specific, in the Sheraton Kuwait Hotel. This restaurant is famous for its amazing rooftop view and excellent live music shows.